Monday, June 13, 2011

Arte Especial


INSPIRATION

A lot of my inspiration for art pieces that I construct over a long period of time comes from a constant source, such as another person's blog or my own collection of digital and analog photographs. The project above illustrates the focus that needs to be present when I am creating art pieces, with attention to detail and and eye for organization.

MECHANICS

I went about placing each of the unique skylines close enough to each other so that they blend into a infinitely growing city, stretching miles past the horizon. I next made sure that the differing shades of grey, black and white would go together well, in that the clouds covering the cities are casting shadows.

AESTHETICS

Strictly for aesthetic reasons only, I placed a private jet in the sky, overlooking all of the many microcosms below. I also made sure that the clouds were reverse colors.


MUSIC

Recommendations:

Zion-I feat. The Grouch- Silly Puddy

Jurassic 5- Jurass finish first

Dilated Peoples- Ear Drums Pop

Moondog- Minisym #1

David Axlerod- The Warnings Part 1



PEACE.

No comments:

The Real Frequency

25 Ways To Die